Check with seller

Common Tax Forms for Self-Employed and Freelancers San Jose

  Financial & Legal

The most common tax forms that every freelancer and self-employed individual should know about are: Form 1040, Form 1040-ES, Schedule C, 1040-ES, Schedule SE, 1099, 1099-NEC, 1099-MISC and 1099 K.





San Jose

 City area:

San Jose


7326 Saint George Lane, San Jose, California, 95120




     Leave your comment (spam and offensive messages will be removed)

    Useful information

    • Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
    • Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
    • Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
    • This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"


    Contact publisher

    You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the publisher

    Login Register for a free account