What are the main requirements for the role?
- You must be fluent in written and verbal English & French
- You must be living in France for the last 5 consecutive years
- You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 13.0 or higher) to complete tasks
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
- Gmail must be your primary email account
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in France
- Experience in use of web browsers and smartphone apps to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- You must have an understanding of various social media environments and dynamics, including memes, virality, and other trends
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long-term project and your work will occasionally be subject to quality assurance checks.
Why Join the TELUS International AI Community?
- Earn extra income
- Access to our community wellbeing initiative
- Remote work & Location Independence
- Be your own boss
- Flexible Hours to fit in with your lifestyle
- Be a part of an online community
APPLY HERE: https://www.telusinternational.ai/cmp/contributor/jobs/available/155
Note: Copy & paste the link/s to any browser to access and create a TELUS profile.