What are the main requirements for the role?
- You must have full professional proficiency in both written and verbal English & French
- You must be living in Belgium for the last 5 consecutive years
- You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 13.0 or higher) to complete tasks
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone
- Gmail must be your primary email
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Belgium
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long-term project and your work will occasionally be subject to quality assurance checks.
Why Join the TELUS International AI Community?
- Earn extra income
- Access to our community wellbeing initiative
- Remote work & Location Independence
- Be your own boss
- Flexible Hours to fit in with your lifestyle
- Be a part of an online community